10 Great Reasons Why You Need A Realtor When Purchasing New Construction
- There is no additional cost to a buyer if you use a Realtor to help you with your new construction purchase.
- The salespeople that are in new construction communities, known as “CR’s”, or Community Representatives, represent the builder.
- A Realtor has insight on which communities have ‘inventory homes’. Inventory Homes are homes that are completed or almost completed for immediate availability.
- A Realtor can negotiate on your behalf with the ‘CR’ to get you the best possible deal.
- A Realtor will be with you throughout the purchase process and make sure that all of your questions are answered and information about the purchase is fully explained.
- If you are remote during construction, a Realtor can visit the site and send you photo and video updates!
- There are currently over 70 new construction communities in SW Florida! As a Realtor, it is our job to know these communities and what they offer. Does a buyer have time to visit all of these communities to find out which one has what they are looking for? Working with a Realtor will save you time from countless hours of investigative work and help you narrow your search down quickly to the community that will fulfill your wants and needs.
- A Realtor knows the area and can give you insight as to best resale qualities that you should look for in a new construction purchase.
- A Realtor can help you with any inspections that could possibly end up saving you time and money by getting punch list items completed prior to closing.
- On one of the biggest investments of your life, a Realtor will be looking out for YOUR BEST INTEREST!!
Ready to get started? Contact me today. There are many new construction communities with great deals here in SW Florida. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (239) 454-7700.